Silbón 2018 Verdejo
Colour “verde que te quiero verde” bright green. Fresh and fruity nose, mature peach, attractive tropicals, powerful and full at mouth, sparkling, balanced and long memories of good feeling. Wine without complexes.
We elaborate on leased facilities, with our deposits.
- 6 bottles/cardboard box
- Wine name and harvest year: Silbón 2018.
- Designation of Origin: D.O. Rueda.
- Technical Manager: Ramiro Carbajo del Río.
- Production: 10.000 bottles
- Viticulture: This wine is made with the variety of grape Verdejo, from a controlled vineyard of 26 years of age, in formation of trellis, located in the municipality of Rueda (Valladolid). At 761 meters of altitude.The abundant spring rains have made us return to productions and dates more normal of recollection, making us forget the dramatic harvest of 2017.The excess of rain has forced us to be more aware of the vineyard, applying treatments to prevent fungal diseases. But the good weather conditions under which the harvest has been developed, guarantee that the wines produced in this season are of excellent quality.The sanitary level of the grape and the homogeneity of her maturation, have allowed us to obtain a very aromatic, balanced and very attractive coloured Verdejo´s.
- Soil: of gravely terrain with sandy loam texture, good aeration and drainage.
- Vineyard age: 26 years.
- Pruning system: Espalier.
- Grape harvest: 28th of September, harvested in 15kgs boxes.
- Grape variety: Verdejo.
- 4 hours at 5ªC.
- Duration: 32 days.
- Temperature: 12ºC.
Maturing in casks
- on lees suspended for three months.
- Alcoholic strength by volume: 13.5%.
- Total acidity content: 5,80 gr/l.
- Residual sugar: <2 g./l.
- pH: 3,5.
- Clarification: Natural with cold.
- Filtration: 0.45 microns when bottling.